Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Amazing Artwork and Animation!

This is the high quality work I would expect to see on tv or something. That was incredible, very smooth, very fluid motions. Probably the best artwork/animation I've seen on here. Hands Down.

Great Job!

Rise Up Rise Up

Very Nice

Wow, I liked it a lot! Incredible music and very panoramic. Very nicely done. There was a cross-hair object on the headstone in the begining. Other than that, keep up the good work. Oh, what song was that and who was it by??

MpGrill responds:

The song is called Djurdjev dan by Alen Islamovic

PuzzPinball PuzzPinball

Incredible

I thought this game was absolutely incredible. Very genius thinking as far as the game goes. Oh, and for all those haters and say the game is too hard, just remember that it IS possible to get every star and orb on a level while still beating the level. Yeah, compare doing that to just finishing the level. I don't know how you can complain about the levels being too hard, some were pretty challenging but if you can't handle it you can skip the level.
Anyway, kerb, very well done. I just finished the game without skipping any levels. I was hooked the whole way. It probably took me a good hour and 45 minutes or so to beat (with a 20 min. break somewhere in there). I love all the pinball items you can use, the sfx are great and the levels were just on the edge of wanting to skip and devoting your life to beating this ONE level you've been trying for 10 minutes alone. Haha.
Keep up the good work and make a sequel!
10/10, 5/5